Social media, especially blogs and online video, allow you to share your stories with the world! Creating opportunities for new connections and relationships.
It is all free & wonderful – but the catch is it takes time & how do you come up with content?
Here are some prompts to get you started from Likeable Social Media by Dave Kerpen
- How did your company get started?
- How did you survive the toughest of times?
- Who are some of the key customers you’ve had?
- What kind of funny or interesting things have happened involving customers or staff over the years?
- What employees’ lives have been changed as a result of working with you?
- What charitable organisations has your company or its staff supported?
Apps like MadeiwthOver and Storytellit are quick and make visual impact for your social media activity. Still not sure – here is an example of Create Business weaving in a personal story for Bunja Thai to “share”, rather than “sell” on social media.